--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, June 27, 2008

Nymphoto Conversations

Head over to the Nymphoto Blog to read my (with some input from Rona) interviews with some talented & innovative women: Dina Kantor & Kate Engelbrecht (of The Girl Project)-- part of a new series on the blog titled 'Nymphoto Conversations' (many more interviews to come) , the conversations are complementary to Nymphoto's website section 'Featured Artist'.


We Are Scientists © Dina Kantor

On a side note: I thought Joerg Colberg introduced me to the work of Dina Kantor, but actually my husband sent me the above image a while back. I loved the photograph, but I didn't know who authored it, I was delighted to find out that this was also Dina's work.

Update: The Girl Project has been invited to show at Scope Miami in December and thus Kate is currently making another push to find more participants for the project. Find out more here.

No comments: