--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, July 18, 2008

This & That


Foster Series ©Talia Greene

Ahhh summer --it has a way of getting you away from the computer ;)
I have been neglectful.
Here are a few things to check out:

Ryan McLennan has a great print up for grabs over at Tiny Showcase titled "Haul".


Haul © Ryan Mclennan

Also via Tiny Showcase I found out about the work of Cole Gerst, whose illustration are really awesome.
And today Talia Greene showed me her new work, which I think is really fantastic. Talia has such a strong vision, but at the same time always finds new ways to express her ideas. It is really neat to follow the progression of her work.
You can currently see Talia's work at The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education in Philadelphia through August 29, 2008.


Foster ©Talia Greene

And at last: via My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses I came across the work of Carrie Marill, which is getting a lot of buzz. Check out her work via: www.carriemarill.com

No comments: