--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, August 8, 2008

Delphine Diallo

I just had two great nights in a row: last night we had a Nymphoto social outing, which are always fun. However this one was special because Margot Quan Knight was in town - who we had actually never met in person - but who fit like a glove into the group and who is not only a talented artist but also a great person. Then today Rona and I had a really inspiring in-person conversation with gallery owner Sasha Wolf, which we will present on the Nymphoto blog early next month. Life and all that positive energy have made me tired - but in a good way.
BUT before hitting the horizontal, I wanted to post and say how much I like Delphine Diallo's Magic Photo Studio work.

No comments: