--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Michal Chelbin: Opening & Interview


From Strangely Familiar © Michal Chelbin

Please head over to the Nymphoto blog for my conversation with the amazing Michal Chelbin. A lover of analog photography and painting, Michal is a photographer of my own heart. Her monogram "Strangely Familiar" is one of my favorites. The title seems perfect to me because that is exactly how I felt when looking at the images.
The Nymphoto Conversations series has proven to be an amazing experience for me and I think for the collective at large. I hope you enjoy it too.
Michal's also has an opening & book signing tonight at Andrea Meislin Gallery in Chelsea, so if you are in town stop by. The gallery is located at 526 West 26th Street, Suite 214.

1 comment:

starrybluesky said...

What a striking photo. Off to read the interview..