--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'll have an Obama, Please.

There are so many thoughts buzzing in my head about this election and the President elect. And frankly I am still at a lack of words, besides "Yeah!","What a relief", "Boo on Prop 8" & "Prop2 represents progress".

My friend Fiona in Belize took the picture below at a beach bar in Placencia, Southern Belize. As I said in my November 4th post, many people all around the world were/are rooting for -now President Elect- Barack Obama.


they really have a way to name their drinks. While we were in Belize with friends & family for our wedding, everyone visiting got a great kick out of a drink named "Panty Ripper" (consisting of Belizean Coconot Rum & Pineapple Juice). ©Fiona McFarlane

No comments: