--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Sunday, November 23, 2008

New York Anecdote

You gotta love New York. Today was a beautiful crisp day and the husband and I took a walk. We passed by a giant pitt bull that was tied to a tree barking in the direction of his owner who was standing in line at a juice place. The dog had a very deep bark.
All over sudden from behind me I heard a tiny yet determined bark, I turned around expecting to see a small lapdog but instead saw a young girl. Holding the little girl's hand was her mother, the acclaimed musician & experimental vocalist Björk.The little girl kept conversing with the dog in fluent canine and I could not help but smile, because without a doubt, the little girl has inherited her mother's creativity and vocal talent.

1 comment:

Rona Chang said...

Love this story, I can just picture it.