--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flak Photo

If you head over to Andy Adams' Flakphoto, you can see my favorite image from my Ferro Series published as Today's Flak Photo. I am honored to have my image featured and if you poke around Flak you will see why. Previously featured photographers include Robin Schwartz, Noah Kalina, Amy Stein, Laurel Ptak, Amy Elkins, Myra Greene and so many other outstanding artists. Loves it!


Schimmelreiter ©Nina Buesing

7 comments:

Emily Shur said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Cara said...

Beautiful image Nina, congrats!!
XO,
Cara

nina said...

thank you-- that means a lot especially from you two!

tema said...

Love it! Congratulations.

Candace said...

Very nice. You go girl!

Ellen Rennard Photography said...

I love this image, Nina. You rock!

nina said...

y'all makin' me giddy ;)