--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Michele Abeles.


©Michele Abeles

Life is all about feeling. And so art is for me about feeling too. My senses need to be stimulated first. I then can also analyze and understand a work, but it has to start with me with having a gut reaction.



© Michele Abeles

The work of Michele Abeles work gets to me like that. Her work connects deep inside with memories, dreams and thoughts and articulates a state of mind.
I was delighted that Michele agreed to a Nymphoto Conversation and am so pleased with this interview. Michele's answers at once surprised and reassured me.
Please head over to the Nymphoto Blog for this very special conversation: www.nymphoto.blogspot.com.

You can see more of of Michele's work at www.micheleabelesphotography.com.

No comments: