--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, December 19, 2008

This is The Season


Beautiful Fall/ Winter Day in NY © Nina Buesing

Things might be a little slow here for a while, because I am moving and I might be without 'internets' for a few days.
I am sad to move from this hood, but if all goes as hoped, we will be back in a year or so.
If you know me , you know I am only moving 16 blocks, but in NYC that can make all the difference. Many say I am moving to a 'better" situation, but I disagree: More convenient & bigger, yes. Better, I think not ;)

And before I sign off I wanted to say how happy I am that Aza & Katrin's movies, "Momma's Man" & "The Edge of Heaven", were listed as two of the 10 best movies of 2008 by Entertainement Weekly's Owen Gleiberman! Congrats, well deserved. I am elated!

2 comments:

Emily Shur said...

It's happening! Well, good luck buddy. Tell the old hood I said hi.

Rona Chang said...

Good luck with everything this weekend. Let me know if you need anything, we can help!