--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And Now This.


That cap © Nina Corvallo

Tropicana was not done yet (see my December post "Change in America"), now they also changed the cap. Oh dear.
I get what they were going for and it's kinda cute. But not sure cute packaging is for me and somehow I don't think the cap looks all that much like an orange...
I wonder who decided on this revamping and why. Were Tropicana sales down? And if so why? Currently the oranges used in Tropicana Orange Juice are no longer solely from the US. Is there a taste difference? I can't detect one, but I could detect that the new packaging does not jibe for me.


That cap- different angle © Nina Corvallo

But enough bitchin', I still love this product. It's one of the great things about living in America: Tropicana Orange Juice. Seriously.

No comments: