--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, February 6, 2009

Bryan Graf





from Walden Swamp © Bryan Graf

Of course no one needs to go to school for photography, especially not to grad school. However I found the structure useful. I have no regrets. And when I look at the many great talents that come out of Yale, I am impressed. I love the work of recent Yale Grad Bryan Graf - in particular his "Walden Swamp", "Roadside Wildflowers" & "Time Traveling" series.
His work embraces the medium fully and it made me newly connect to my favorite painter: Gerhard Richter. You can see more of Bryan's work at: www.bryangrafphotography.com.
And talking about 'Yalees', go visit www.katherinewolkoff.com, always a good site to visit.


from Roadside Wildflowers © Bryan Graf

No comments: