--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Still Here


Lunch at Souen Organic Ramen © Eli Stein

I am still here, just busier than usual.
However on Sunday I took a short break to have lunch with my ivy-bound nephew (so proud of you E!) and the husband (after they finished their bass guitar shopping) at Souen's new noodle place.
Souen Organic Ramen is located at 326 East 6th Street and is quite good. We really enjoyed the food and the service was outstanding. The decor is pleasant too.

D. & I were so happy living on the cusp of Soho & Chinatown that we kept it extremely local. Now that we live "Uptown" I venture out a bit further and have re-discovered the East Village. I probably would not want to live there, but I like living close by. Visually it's great and I love all the small businesses and the many great restaurants.

No comments: