--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Late Night Snack: Piccola Cucina Focacceria


Take me back to Genova © Nina Buesing /Getty

In case you find yourself searching for food in the Central Village after much Halloween fun tonight, give Piccola Cucina Focacceria on McDougal (near W 3rd) a try.
I just ate a delicious Focaccia di Recco with fresh arugula and tomato there.
Best part: They are open until 3 AM! (Jason, I can hear you sigh)

Recco is near Genova -- one of my favorite places in the world. In fact that whole region is fabulous. And next time I am there I will be sure to checkout Recco.
Read more about Recco in Michael Frank's article Hidden Beauty in Northern Italy (Travel Leisure, September 2009), which you'll find by clicking here.

No comments: