--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Carson Ellis

Today I was looking at lovely art and illustration by Carson Ellis, who I discovered while browsing Amazon. Carson Ellis did the illustration for Laura Veirs's new album July Flames. I saw the cover on Amazon and I really loved it. As previously mentioned I have a thing for American Buffalo and a white bison is just sublime. You can find (see) the album (cover) on Amazon.com and you can even get it on Vinyl at www.ravenmarchingband.com or www.tower.com (Yeah, Tower lives on). I am thinking of getting myself a Vinyl copy, especially since it comes with a poster with more artwork by Carson Ellis in it.
You can see Carson Ellis' portfolio at: www.carsonellis.com.

No comments: