--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wearing Art


The neckworm by Sandra Juto in Italy, Hamburg & inNYC. © Nina Buesing Corvallo

Sandra Juto was inspired by her Uncle House's and knitted the great neckworm above. I was happy that it arrived before my trip. I received lots of compliments (Sandra everyone said you have a great knitting hand!) and it kept me warm and stylish during my travels. To find out more about Sandra Juto, visit www.sandrajuto.com.
And Style Spion did a nice interview with Sandra last year, which you can find at: stylespion.de.

2 comments:

sandra said...

oh nina, i'm so amazed to see the neck worm in three different countries! glad you like it, i'm making myself one at the moment :)

nina said...

it's fantastic Sandra - thank you again!