--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Earl ( & Lady ) Grey

Recently an old friend said to my husband that perhaps he should think of coloring his hair. I am sure this friend meant well, but it's an absurd suggestion because my husband is a) not a vain man and b) is very fond of all things low maintenance.
But more than that, I love his greys.!
Just as I ♥ George Clooney's salt & pepper hair.
Well turns out my taste is indeed impeccable and absolutely au courant.
Read more about the trend of grey hair in Ruth La Ferla's Young Trendsetters Streak Their Hair With Gray published April1, 2010 (no, this wasn't an April Fools Day Joke). Find the article by clicking here.

1 comment:

Maria Alice said...

HEY NINA SO I AM SUPER FASHIONABLE!!!