--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, April 9, 2010

The Movies Are All Right

It's nice to see society change for the better. I think TV and movies can help acclimate those less progressive to new ideas gently. Maybe it is not the most sophisticated way, but I suspect it is a very effective way. I like that hit tv shows have evolved from series like The Donna Reed Show to shows like Brothers & Sisters, reflecting a less dogmatic idea of family (or well, life).
Anyway, my friend Eric, made me aware of The Kids Are All Right, which is scheduled to open in limited release in July. With a very strong cast: Julianne Moore, Annette Benning and Mark Rufallo. You can see the trailer at youtube.com or by clicking here.

1 comment:

labellua said...

Looks great! I'll be there!