--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kai!


Kai a few years ago © Nina Buesing Corvallo

One of my favorite people in the world is Kai. The oldest son of my friend Fiona. I was smitten with Kai the day him and I met, which was shortly after he was born. I find that as you go through life, you find people that you have a special instant connection with or you feel particular affection for. Kai is one of those people for me. Like I, Kai has a great affinity for nature and a favorite memory is of him taking me on a Nature Night Walk through his Caribbean backyard.
Kai is growing fast and he just celebrated another birthday. Happy Birthday Kai! And good job Fiona!Hope to see you all this summer.


Nature Night Walk with Kai in his backyard! © Nina Buesing Corvallo

No comments: