--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday This & That (Samedi de la Photographie)


© Jane Tam

Above a new work from Jane's Asleep at Sea series. This image like the others from Asleep at Sea is so serene and matter of fact yet romantic.

For me it is hard to balance being curator/editor and being a productive artist. I like to help and work with others. And it is easier to have perspective in regard to someone else work than to have it with your own work. It's time for me to think about my work. But I still want to look at other work. Like Stuart McClymont's work.
Today at last my copy of Viviane Sassen's Flamboya arrived and I can't stop looking at that. I am so excited about her way at looking at the world.

No comments: