--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer, Food & Friends

Summer is here! The Jasperinos had us over for brunch this weekend and it was lovely to sit in their garden. Blueberry Pancakes & Bellinis. Lecker!
The week before Miss Ida and Bill brought over some Apple Cider from the Farmers Market and I have been using it to make Popsicles. So yummy. Thank you guys.
This weekend Emily was in town and we ate dinner at Takahachi, just like old times, which was awesome and Tak is as good as ever, vegge friendly and open late.
Hank and I had breakfast this week too (at Pain Quotidien, a chain restaurant but a good one in my book) -- at 8 AM! Things have changed but it is nice to have the constant of friendship. As a kid going out to dinner was the most annoying thing for me, but now I understand the enjoyment my parents and their friends and family received from it.

No comments: