--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Climate Change



The Tree House & The Snowstorm; Winter Escapes: Briland & Belize ©Nina Buesing Corvallo

Love the Seasons. I have been scanning & retouching, which is boring and time consuming, but allowed me to catch up on The Brian Lehrer Show. After I watched Love Story & Wonderboys.
Both movies take place on the East Coast in the winter time, and it made me look forward to winter. Home becomes so cozy. And I love the crisp winter air. And Snow. And going to a warm places. It's the best thing ever.
Getting off a plane and being hit my hot humid hot air after escaping the cold back home feels so good.
My friend Catja was married in gorgeous Savannah one spring.
Money was a bit tight and we ended up driving to Savannah. It was blissful to slowly traverse into the balmy Georgia air, leaving behind the cold of New York.

No comments: