--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Yorkers

When you live in New York, you see celebrities all the time. You'll see the governor on the beach and Jon Stewart buying cat food at the supermarket. It's just part of life and New Yorkers don't care.
Celebrities are just people and one thing the 24 hour news cycle pontificates, is that people in the public eye are just as flawed as the rest of us (Emily has a post on a similar subject, which you can find at: www.emilyshur.com/blog).
However I am not immune and just like Jesse Taylor Ferguson I have a crush on Alec Baldwin.
I was tickled to see Alec Baldwin walk into the restaurant I was eating at last night (the man knows his restaurants!). When The Hunt for Red October came out I probably saw it 10 times. While Brad Pitt has faded from my radar, Alec Balwin maintains a steady position. The man is funny, witty, handsome (I like a manly belly), has one of the best voices, is a proud and outspoken New Yorker and - drum roll please- a vegetarian. He seems to just get better with age.
What's not to love?


another reason to heart Alec Baldwin (watch to the end) courtesy FIGHTBACKPAC.COM

No comments: