--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Edition

Jason Kottke recently shared some pictures his son Ollie captured. As a photographer, I love seeing how other people use the medium. Seeing kids' visions in particular is a treat. Read and see the entire post title Cameras for Kids at: www.kottke.org.
And how clever that they set up the kid with an an Eye-Fi card!

Speaking of different experiences, take a look at Béatrice de Géa's recent work for the Lens blog at: www.lens.blogs.nytimes.com.

My husband said that I was too soft in my adoption post. He is right. I firmly believe in adoption. Overpopulation is an enormous problem. There. And cats keep your mice and vermin at bay. Visit a shelter, you will fall in love.


This 1 and1/2 year old darling needs a home. Adopt her via KittyKind.org.

Speaking of fabulous animals:
Camilla Engman's Morran just celebrated her 12 th birthday. And Camilla put together a slide show of Morran's adventures. Find it at: www.flickr.com. I ♥ (Super)Morran.

No comments: