--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Break

Took a little break from blogging. Tim Hetherington & Chris Hondra's deaths made me very pensive. I have been thinking more about their lives than their deaths. And I have been thinking about the civilians in Libya, Sri Lanka and other places around the world.
Then I came down with a nasty cold, I guess sometimes the body follows the mind.


Surfboard & Car seat © Corvallo

On a cheerier note we had some fun house guests over the past week. Among them my godson who is just marvelous. He and his parents showed up after literally traveling half way around the world, with tons of luggage and a surfboard in tow and he was still sweet and charming and not a bit cranky, which I find very impressive at the age of 10 months.

No comments: