--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Documenting History

As my last post(s) indicated I have been thinking about photography a lot. One of the jobs I still think would be amazing is to be one of the photographers who follow the President of the United States everywhere and document everything.
I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but my sister's former neighbor worked as a staff photographer to a president and I was simply impressed when seeing her work. I photograph things I see every day but documentary has never been my focus. However this is one job I think I would love and agree to do in a heartbeat and I think I would be good at it too. I do :)
The White House has a Flickr stream where you can see the photos by Peter Souza, current official White House photographer and others. Find it at: www.flickr.com.

No comments: