--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday This & That


At the Angelika's last week. Aza deserves all the accolades. ©Nina Buesing Corvallo

Avalanche! Terri is being very well received and there are a tons of interviews to read with Aza right now. Here are some links: www.thelmagazine.com and www.online.wsj.com.



At Pride people expressed their gratitude to Governor Cuomo. ©Nina Buesing Corvallo

I was so thrilled with Governor Cuomo last Friday when The Same Sex Marriage Bill passed, but I am not happy with the governor this week.
Gov. Cuomo is seeking to lift the NY ban on hydrofracking.
I know we are more and more people on this tiny earth. But I think lifting the ban, even if only partially, is as things stand, a mistake. Have you seen Gasland? If not I would recommend watching it.

No comments: