--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Day Downtown



Dreaming of a tropical getaway. ©Nina Buesing Corvallo

Joanna Goddard just went on a romantic getaway with her husband (without Toby!) and reading her post made me yearn for the Caribbean.
But for now I am in New York and that's good too. We had a gorgeous crisp fall day yesterday, which I started with the Farmer's Market and followed with a tasty brunch with friends at L'Orange Bleu -- which serves the best Brioche Perdu!
On the way home I passed by Heavenly Grace Buddhist Temple on Centre Street, which is always a lovely sight and I discovered Rebbecca Hossack Gallery on Mott Street, which I think is a great addition to the neighborhood.

No comments: