--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Morran

My heart goes out to Camilla & her husband today, as they just lost sweet Morran.
Loosing a companion animal is very tough. If you are are an animal person you get it.
But many do not, which complicates the grieving process.
Morran was an incredible dog and I suspect one of the best known dogs on the internet.
She will be greatly missed by many, but live on in the minds of many too.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh my God I can't believe this, Morrian died??? she was awesome and I'm so sad to read this bad news. I'm going to check Camilla's web right now. I just got here via Holly from Decor8, you wrote a lovely post about her.

nina corvallo said...

Hi Ruth, yes it is very sad news. I very much feel for Camilla. And thank you for commenting :)