--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Love Is...

Your husband noticing the new Finnish Rye (Ruis) Bread stand at the Union Square Farmer's Market; being underwhelmed after tasting the bread, but buying several buns anyway, knowing I would love them.
I think the bread is delicious. I had wanted to buy some last week, but they were all sold out. I didn't feel well Saturday, so the husband did the market run. He said he heard that Nordic accent and figured they probably have something that would delight my sometimes homesick heart. He was right.

Thank you. I love you.

2 comments:

kristiina Wilson said...

omg what!? ruis leipa in union square? i had no idea! when is it there??? i must go!!!!!

kristiina

nina corvallo said...

They are so good! Every Saturday ( I think) on the North-East Side of the Park, Near the compost lady :)