--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Monday, August 20, 2012

Fondness

I have one or two more baby posts. I wanted to post those and then get back to our regular programming. But never mind.
We have been re-watching all of Seinfeld and recently also chewed through most of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I am majorly fond of Larry David and by extension Jerry Seinfeld, whose new show COMEDIANS IN CARS GETTING COFFEE is sweet.
Watching it reminds me of being younger and hanging with friends that made you laugh and being care-free. It also makes me think that some of that lightness perhaps will return to me once I am older. Nice thought. You can catch these vignettes online at: www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com.
My favorites so far are the ones with Alec Baldwin and Larry David. Enjoy!
PS: But why did Alec Baldwin order a Tuna sandwich?!

No comments: