--a blog about: art, photography, design, new york, food, books, humor, travel and more.


Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday This & That

Washington Square Park Summer 2012 © Nina Buesing Corvallo


My friend Hank recently took his first trip to Berlin, and he said it felt like this.
Watching this video made me smile (and dance with the baby) and I thought you might like to smile (and dance) today too and thus I am sharing.

I have been revisiting the photography of Corey Arnold, and I think he is only getting better. He excels at capturing what many never see and also at capturing that that many do not want to see. Take a look at: www.coreyfishes.com and also at the selection of images of Corey Arnold's Wolf Tide images at: www.myloveforyou.typepad.com.

Washington Square Park.. If you are in New York, I recommend spending some time in Washington Square Park before it gets too cold. I don't know if it is the redesign or my age, but I am in love with this park now.
Former NYC Park Commissioner Adrian Benepe said the city's parks are the residents' backyards. I think it's true and than some.

No comments: